CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

2 week check up

Yesterday Bodhi and I both had our two week check ups! Bodhi went first and he is doing extremely well. He now weighs 6 lbs!! The doctors were very impressed with his weight gain. I just hope he doesn't grow up too fast:( He also now has the cutest little tummy button, his umbilical cord fell out about two days ago.

My doctor appt. went really well as well. My blood pressure is finally down and they are letting me go off the meds they put me on in the hospital. I have lost 31 lbs in the past two weeks and now I only have about 25 more to go before I am down to my pre-pregnancy weight. (yes I gained 56 lbs during my pregnancy but a majority of that was water weight from my swelling due to my preclampsia) My incision has healed really well and I am no longer on any pain killers. I am still not allowed to drive or do anything too crazy but I can walk normal now, bend over, and get in and out of bed and chairs without wanting to cry:)

Eddy has gone back to work and says he misses us lots, and of course we miss him lots! I am not totally looking forward to going back to work I will miss my little baby but it will be nice to get out of the house.

This Friday my mum and I are going to take Bodhi, Courtney, and Nevaeh to the zoo. I know Bodhi will have no clue what is going on but I am excited we love the zoo and go often. This weekend is also my first Mother's day which should be fun. We are going to a big luncheon on Saturday with Eddy's family and mine. I love having my family so close and being able to celebrate all the holidays and having them close to help out. I was so lucky to have my parents out here just in time for Bodhi's birth it was such a scary time and it was so nice to have my parents as well as Eddy's there for support and they helped out soo much!

I have more pictures I want to post but I need to find the cord for my camera. So hopefully soon I will have pictures!

0 comments: