CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bodhi is Here!

So as everyone probably already knows Bodhi was born last Wednesday when I went in for my doctors appointment. We found out that I had severe preclampsia and was sent to the hospital for tests. After the results we were told that Bodhi needed to be born after being told our options we decided to go ahead with a C-Section and Bodhi was born at 10:30 pm. He weighed 5 lbs 7 oz. and was 17.5 inches long. We had to stay at the hospital till Sunday and then were finally allowed to come home. We are now just at home trying to get used to Bodhi waking us up and recovering from my surgery.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Oh my goodness! I'd never heard his length... he is so tiny!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to come meet him. Let me know as soon as you set a date.

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS you two! That is so exciting, we can't wait to see more pictures of your little man!
They sure don't sleep for long periods of time at first but we hope you recover quickly and I bet it feels nice to finally bring him home!