CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring Time

So since my last post we have actually been very busy! My family came out to visit in March to come to Eddy and my sealing. We were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple on March 17th. That same night Eddy's sister Suzanne had her baby boy Easton. That same week we had our baby shower which was very fun and we were lucky to receive almost everything that we needed! Thank you to all of those who came.

Then just this last weekend my family decided to move out here. After looking for houses for them we found one in Hooper that seemed perfect, a little small in some ways but you can't be picky in times like these. So we spent Sunday and part of Monday helping them move in... well rather Eddy and everyone else did. I tried to entertain all the young children so that they wouldn't be in the way but even that was difficult. As I am coming to the end of my pregnancy I am finding it hard to do much.

There is only 4 more weeks till Bodhi is due and we are extremely anxious and hoping that he will be here a little earlier:) I have a doctors appt today and then one every Wednesday for the next four weeks so we will be finding out more soon. We also have our child birthing class this weekend which should be interesting since I am almost clueless to how things are going to happen and I am getting very nervous about it.

So besides pregnancy and family moving out we are still working and finishing up school. Eddy finished a week or so ago and I have about another 2 weeks left. We are excited for the summer and want to do some fun things with Bodhi like going to California and/or Vegas.

I will try and update everyone on our doctor's appt later this week or next week and inform you all of Bodhi's progression!

3 comments:

Claire said...

Yay for an update!! :D I need to email you some of the pics from your sealing... then you can post them!

Unknown said...

Congratulations you two rascals. That's awesome! Tell "the wook" that I want to play Euker or risk with him some time. I miss that guy. We hope to see you both someday. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Well, you got your wish! Bodhis here waaaaay sooner! I love you Kayti!!! and Eddy...